ShockRite SRS02 Solar Energiser
The ShockRite SRS02 0.2J Solar-Powered Electric Fence Energiser is ideal for everything from remote locations to permanent installation on small farms due to its easy-to-carry design and overall weight.
A versatile and portable low-maintenance energiser that arrives with 12V Battery, Charging Cable, Earth Stake and Connection Cables Included!
- Highly Effective 10W Solar Panel (Even in low-light)
- Up to 21 Days Operation Without Sunlight (Maintenance-free!)
- Rechargeable & Replaceable 12V Battery (Included)
- Weatherproof, Compact, Robust Casing That’s Easy to Carry
- 2 Year Warranty
- Earth Stake and Connection Clips Included with Energiser
- Pulse Current Technology
- Powers Fence Length up to:
- 1km of Wire/Tape (Without vegetation)
- Easy to Read LED Indicators Advising Battery Status
Note: You will occasionally need to charge the unit (using the battery charging cable/mains adapter provided only – This cable is included with your energiser)
ShockRite SRS02 Solar Powered Energiser (includes ShockRite 12V 8Ah Long-Life SLA Battery, and 10W Solar Panel)
2 x Connection Cables (1 x Green Earth Connection Cable, 1 x Red Fence Connection Cable)
Earth Stake/Ground Rod
Battery Charging Cable/ Mains Adapter
Assembly and Instruction Manual
- 12V Electric Fence Energiser Integrated with a 10W Solar Panel
- Weatherproof Housing designed to be compact and easy to transport
- Lightweight unit at 6.3kg
- A fully charged energiser can run for up to 21 days without sunlight.
- The LED Indicator makes it easy to read the battery status. The indicator is green when there is a good charge in the battery, and changes to red when the battery begins to run low.
- The green light flashes every 1.5 seconds when the battery is at a healthy charge. If the battery drops below the healthy range the unit will start to flash every 2 seconds to indicate that the battery needs to be charged.
- The ShockRite SRS02 has an output voltage of 2,500V at 500 ohm resistance giving an output power of 0.2J (the shock), making this suitable for electric fencing up to 1km in length.
- The solar energiser body is designed with a rear mounting-hole in the casing to place the earth stake/grounding rod (included). This allows a quick and easy installation and ensures the energiser is lifted up from the shade of the growing grass. It also keeps the unit off the ground in wet and muddy areas.
- 12V 8Ah SLA Battery – Battery is fully charged and ready to go
- Renewable energy with low maintenance costs
- PCB has a regulator to control the charge to protect the battery from over-charging
- Battery has deep-discharge protection which increases the life of the battery. This ensures a long-lasting reliable electric fencing unit.
- Made for permanent outdoor use – No rain protection required (& frost-resistant)
- Special weatherproof membrane protects the on/off switch from the rain
- The solar unit is made from ABS/PC plastic to give both a little flexibility and strength at same time
- Built-in Lightning Protection
- Internal Radio Frequency Interference Suppression
- CE & RoHS Certified
- Top-Quality and Made in the UK
Battery not to be charged while energiser is connected to the electric fence
Power Supply: 12 volts DC (Battery Included)
Open Volts: 8,500V
500 Ohm Load Volts: 2,500V
Output Energy: 0.2J
Stored Energy: 0.3J
Effective Length Using Polywire or Polytape: 1 km (no veg)
Effective Length Using Galvanised Wire: 2 km
Not Suitable For Electric Fence Netting
Dimensions: 385mm x 340mm x 195mm
This ShockRite Electric Fence Energiser Comparison Chart is an overview of all ShockRite energisers in one place. It may make it easier to decide what energisers suit your requirements